Monday, October 24, 2011

Corgi Clothes

Are you dressing your corgi up for Halloween this year? If so, please share!! I won't be home on Halloween, so Finn is escaping un-costumed this year... which is too bad for me, but she won't miss it at all. So I want to vicariously enjoy the fun of goofy outfits and tubular shaped dogs in antennae. Finn and I did take some silly Halloween-y photos that I will post this weekend, though! Let's just say horn-rimmed classes look good on her :)

Which brings me to dog clothes-- do you use them? I always toy with getting Finn a sweater or something for the winter. She isn't so into clothes though.

Here she is in her Paws for a Cause t-shirt last summer at a fundraiser. Thrilled, no?

Also, notice the slightly shredded end of the wrapping paper tube in the foreground... heh. The Shredder at work!

3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

She doesn't look happy indeed! No Koda goes a naturale, doesn't wear clothes or costumes. Tried to get him to wear his graduation hat after puppy school for 30 seconds, that was torture for him, LOL :)

have a safe Halloween!

betty

Karen and Bailey said...

Bailey is going to be either black beard the pirate, or brian wilson hahaaaa..

:)

SFACC is hosting a pet pride day this weekend in GG park. hope to see ya there.

Classy Canine company profile said...

As I am in business of classy canine from last two years but I am not gaining any profit from my business. One of my friends suggested me to make company profile online. Please any experienced provide me suggestions and tips to make classy canine company profile online.